- Practice your reading accuracy and fluency and respond to your fluency passage using the provided sentence starters in your journal.
- Respond to daily journal prompt.
- Watch and discuss CNN 10.
- Respond to CPQ for the film, Cesar Chavez.
- Why do you think Diego Luna, the director of the movie, decided to show real footage from the 1960s throughout the movie? How did it contribute to your viewing experience? Explain.
- Respond to chapter 4 -5 questions in class novel, Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie through Formative.
- Read next two chapters in class novel.
Today, you will-