- Practice your reading accuracy and fluency and respond to your fluency passage using the provided sentence starters in your journal.
- Respond to daily journal prompt.
- Watch and discuss CNN 10.
- Complete Charismatic Characters graphic organizer.
- Pick a character from The Elevator, The Treasure of Lemon Brown or The Hitchhiker. Write the character’s name and one of the character’s traits in the middle of the graphic organizer. Then, provide examples of the character’s words, actions, thoughts and feelings and reactions of other characters that support the trait. Make sure to include page # or line # when citing your evidence.
- Complete Selection Test for The Hitchhiker.
1st & 6th
Create a Google Tour of the journey Ronald Adams made in the short story, The Hitchhiker on Google Tour Builder. Each location needs to include:
- Picture of the area
- Summary of what happened at that point of the story
- Description of Adams' state of mind
- Save your Google Tour
- Click share icon
- Copy the URL
- Submit the link on the Assignment Dropbox on our class website.