- Practice your reading accuracy and fluency and respond to your fluency passage using the provided sentence starters in your journal.
- Respond to daily journal prompt.
- Watch and discuss CNN 10.
- Review plot and elements of fiction by watching and discussing in group Flocabulary's Five Elements of a Story and Point of View videos.
- In The Treasure of Lemon Brown, Greg's encounter with an old blues musician helps him discover what he treasures most. Write a one page essay of what you most cherish, or hold dear. Is it worth a lot of money, or is it valuable because of a memory that is important only to you?
1st & 6th Period
Complete photo story and recording for your ending of the short story, The Elevator through Adobe Spark and Padlet.