- Review anchor charts that define tone and mood in your INB and complete practice.
- View short film, Alma, determine the changes in tone and mood, and discuss how suspense is used to affect the mood.
- Complete plot pyramid for the short film.
- Read the fiction short story, Lost and Found and complete mood activity through Formative.
2nd & 3rd Block
- Take the test for the short story, Lost and Found.
- Read the following chapter in class novel, The Westing Game and respond to central questions.